An incredible opportunity has opened up to work for one of the Preeminent Independent Outdoor Advertising companies in America. Transformation Media, a subsidiary of 84 Lumber, is searching for an energetic Real Estate Representative to represent TM in search of new billboard locations and managing their existing lease portfolio.
The Real Estate Representative would be responsible for helping manage TM’s 200 billboard sites as well as search for sites to construct new billboards. If you have an excellent history in dealing with real estate transactions and or local zoning ordinances and possess a high level of ambition, drive, and initiative, here’s your next mountain to climb. The sky’s the limit with our company! The ideal candidate should live in the Pittsburgh, PA area and/or be willing to relocate to this area. Our office is located at the 84 Lumber Headquarters, in Eighty Four, PA, approximately 30 minutes south of Pittsburgh.
What you want:
• To be highly compensated for your results
• You want to grow and get better; you welcome coaching and mentoring
• You want the tools to be successful and you’ll do the rest
• You want to be in control of your career
• You want to work hard, make money and have fun with an abundance mindset
Who we Need:
• You have a minimum of 1 year at a job with some type of research and or negotiating skills experience in regards to business and or real estate. This could have been in a general business environment, some type of real estate experience, a property appraisal background, or working in or with a planning department
• Have an eye for detail and can research and understand zoning ordinances
• Be willing to adapt and deal with all types of different people
• You are professional and articulate
• You are interpersonally adept; a relationship builder
• You are willing to put in the work, not make excuses; challenge yourself
• You are organized and manage your time well
• You are a positive teammate to others in the organization
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of being able to develop business and deal with landowners and government officials.
What You’ll Do
• Research potential sites for new structures
• Build a strong pipeline through effective lead generation and prospect techniques
• Build a network and develop relationships with area landowners and commercial property developers
• Interact with zoning officials for site/structure approval
• Set goals and implement weekly prospecting behaviors to find new sites
• Hold yourself accountable to continuously learn and grow
Do you think you fit this description but maybe don’t quite have the experience you need? Apply and let’s see if we think you are a fit for our organization and we will help you learn.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Base plus Bonus Structure
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO and benefits through parent company, 84 Lumber